Male & Female Infertility Treatments in India – MedGinnie Affiliated World’s Best Hospitals for IVF, ICSI and IUI
IVF / Infertility Treatment in India
The science of Infertility Treatment is constantly evolving and new technology and expertise is being constantly developed at our advanced IVF Centre in India with the result that the Pregnancy and live birth rates have significantly improved over the past few years.
At India’s leading IVF Clinics we have a scientific approach to diagnose the cause for infertility. Our IVF center has state-of-the-art facilities for (IVF), In Vitro Fertilization and fully functional laboratory for diagnostic and therapeutic tests. The world class facilities along with competent staff have enabled us to achieve an outstanding success rate. We provide everything under one roof and make best possible efforts to help infertile couples achieve their dreams of parenthood.
Hundreds of International Patients who travelled long distance to India have benefitted from the expertise of renowned Indian doctors.
Why come to India for IVF / Infertility Treatment: –
- One of the world’s leading destinations for IVF procedures
- Success rate in excess of 50% for women in some age groups
- International protocols. Safe procedures
- Latest World class technology
- IVF specialists of great skill and experience
- Significant Cost Savings with very affordable treatment packages
- Specialized Modern hospitals with highly competent and experienced IVF doctors
ICSI: Male Infertility Treatment in India
ICSI is a process where a single sperm is injected directly into the egg using a fine glass needle. The main objective of ICSI is to ensure that the spermatozoa fertilize the egg membrane. The woman is stimulated with medications and then an egg retrieval procedure is performed so that several eggs can be obtained to attempt an ICSI procedure. ICSI is recommended in cases of severe male infertility, previous fertilization failures with IVF or situations in which there are a limited number of oocytes available.
Steps in an ICSI treatment
- A very fine delicate needle is carefully inserted through the zona (the shell of the egg) and into the center (cytoplasm) of the egg.
- The sperm is injected into the cytoplasm and the needle is removed.
- The eggs are checked the next morning for evidence of normal fertilization.
Abnormal / Insufficient Sperm count / quality
The most commonly encountered problems in men involve abnormal or insufficient sperm count. Problems can be either not enough sperm is being produced, or the sperm is of poor quality. The quality is usually determined by motility and shape. A normal sample will show 20 million sperm per millilitre at least half of which will be active. Depending upon the count / shape / motility different terminologies are used like oligospermia (low count), asthenospermia (poor motility), teratospermia . Further, various specialized sperm functional tests like sperm Hypo-osmotic swelling (HOS) test, DNA fragmentation Index (DFI), Reactive oxygen species (ROS) assessment, Nuclear chromatin decondensation test (NCD), Acrosome Intactness Index (AI), can be performed to predict the capacity of sperm to fertilize the oocyte (egg) but unfortunately there is not which can be done to treat the abnormalities in sperm. Some fertility drugs and antioxidants might improve count and volume. Majority of male infertility problems requires advanced assisted reproductive technique called Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
Comprehensive Treatments Options available in India to treat Infertility
IVF India has complete range of services to handle any kind of infertility with the best of professionals to back the best in class technology at work.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Blastocyst Culture
- Sperm Aspiration) PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- Advanced Treatment Options like TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction) MESA (Microsurgical Epididymal )
- Laser Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Transfer
- Ovulation Induction
- Egg Donation/Egg Sharing
- Zona free Embryo Transfer
- Semen Bank